Where to Buy a purple eggplant?
Eggplants have different types that have always been of interest to people. Eggplants are divided into several categories: red, purple, and black. Each eggplant has a high nutritional value, so a purple eggplant can be considered a complete meal.
a purple eggplant properties
As we said, eggplants have many varieties, one of the most prominent being purple eggplant, which has always been very popular among people. Here are some of the properties of purple eggplant:
- The vitamins in eggplant can be group B vitamins (especially B1 and B6), vitamins A and C and various minerals including calcium, phosphorus, copper, sulfur, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- In addition to the vitamins and minerals mentioned, eggplant has phytonutrients that have great antioxidant properties. Phytonutrients in eggplant include phenolic components such as caffeine and chlorogenic acid and flavonoids such as nasunin. Phenolic components have anti-cancer, anti-cholesterol and anti-viral properties.
- This plant contains high fiber so it is useful for the treatment of constipation and lowering cholesterol.
- New research indicates that eggplant has an anticonvulsant and has a great effect on the treatment of epilepsy.
- Eggplant has a low calorie intake (each 2 grams contains 5 kcal of energy), so it is useful for people who are trying to lose weight.
- In addition, its low glycemic anis (less than 1%) has also been shown to be beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Eggplant is very beneficial for lowering blood pressure due to its high potassium and low sodium
Eggplant should be ripe for consumption, as it is toxic and premature in those who suffer from asthma. We do not recommend consuming eggplant to people who suffer from digestive problems. It is also not suitable for people who are allergic to a toxic substance called solanine, which is especially sensitive to eggplant eggs and may have an itchy eye or itchy skin after eating it. Slow and in some cases become urticaria.
- Eggplants and oxalates
Eggplant has oxalate. When oxalate levels in the body go up, they cause problems for the body. For this reason, people with kidney disease and gallbladder may refuse to eat this vegetable. In vitro studies have shown that oxalate can interfere with calcium absorption in the body. However, in many other similar studies, the ability of oxalate-containing foods to reduce calcium absorption has been found to be very low, and certainly the amount of calcium that these foods reach our body far outweighs the negative impact. Oxalates are based on its adsorption.
If you have a healthy digestive tract and your condition is such that you can eat comfortably and enjoy the food you eat, eating calcium-rich vegetable foods that also contain oxalate will help you. Was.
Where to Buy a purple eggplant?
Eggplants are very popular in the market due to their popularity. A variety of eggplants can be purchased in the market, one of the best and most valuable is the purple eggplant. all types of eggplant, including purple eggplants, can be purchased from their retail outlets such as fruit stores.
eggplant varieties list available in the market:
- Local eggplant
- Home-made flower eggplant
- Purple Eggplant
- Black eggplant
- Red eggplant